Alhambra Golf Course is located 9 miles east of downtown Los Angeles and 4 miles south of Pasadena in the City of Alhambra at 630 South Almansor Street, Alhambra, CA 91801 (626) 570-5059.
Directions from downtown Los Angeles:
- Take I-10 east to Garfield Avenue.
- Exit Garfield to ‘Alhambra’ (north) ½ mile.
- Turn right (east) on Valley Blvd. for ½ mile.
- Turn Left on Almansor Street for ¾ mile to the end and the golf course.
Directions from Pasadena:
- Take 210 Freeway to Lake Avenue.
- Exit south on Lake through Pasadena 4 miles to Huntington Drive.
- ‘Jog’ right 50 yards on Huntington and take an immediate left on Granada Avenue.
- Continue on Granada Avenue to the end and Mission Drive. (The back of the golf course is now in front of you!)
- Turn right on Mission Drive to Chapel Avenue. (1st traffic signal)
- Turn left for 50 yards and then turn left immediately on Corto Street – 1 block to the end and the golf course.
Click here for driving directions